OPEN COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
Every semester, UFSC Arts and Culture Department (DAC), linked to the Office of Culture and Arts (SeCArte), offers a series of art workshops open to students, faculty, administrative staff and members of the community.
List of workshops available for 2019 – first semester
– The workshops will take place if the minimum number of participants is met.
– After the seats are fulfilled, there will be a waiting list for eventual dropouts.
– Applications are made in person. Pay attention to the application calendar below.
(Click on the name of the workshop for more information – in Portuguese)
|Guitar||11 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Free hand embroidery||11 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Clay modeling||12 March 2019||From 10 a.m to 5 p.m.|
|Open pottery studio||12 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m|
|Watercolor painting||12 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Digital photography||13 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Science fiction||13 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Introduction to curatorship||13 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Circle dance||14 March 2019||From 10 a.m to 5 p.m.|
|Dance improvisation||15 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Indian classical dance – Bharatanatyam||15 March 2019||From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Drama workshop for teenagers||19 March 2019||From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Permanent drama workshop||19 March 2019||From 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
– Fill out the application form for the desired workshop (the form is available at http://dac.ufsc.br/ficha-de-inscricao-oficinas-arte-dac-2019/).
– Hand in the application form at the DAC Art Courses and Workshops Office. A bill will be issued for the application fee payment.
– After paying the fee, the proof of payment must be presented at the Art Courses and Workshops Office before the beginning of classes.
– Applications will only be confirmed if approved at the DAC Art Courses and Workshops Office.
For further information on the 2019-1 application fees and course schedules, click here.
+55 (48) 3621-2498 / 3721-9447